This is an extremely quick meal, 30 minutes do-able. Below is a baked in the oven version but you can prepare the fish (any kind of white fish) you like (poach, grill, bake, steam, etc…) Steamed brocolini then toss in a soy based sauce with garlic.
Sprinkle fish with a bit of salt, then prepare in your preferred style (bake or grill).
- 2 table-spoon of Thai red curry paste (more or less depending spicy/heat level)
- 6 oz or more of coconut milk (more or less depending creamy/fat preference)
- Combine curry paste and coconut milk into pan on very low heat (to prevent coconut oil turning rancid or into coconut oil instead, lol).
- When sauce start to bubble, it’s cooked. Season with salt, sugar to taste.
- Stir sauce over fish. Sprinkle with Juliane Thai Kaffir lime leaves